Executive Board Positions:
- Executive Board Positions are a year long commitment.
- There is one meeting a month.
- The term for an executive board member is from 1 July 2018- 30 June 2019.
- Monthly meetings take place at Carlton Hills, on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM, excluding holidays and school breaks.
- Some board positions have very little commitment, while others have significant commitment.
- Talk to any PTA board member if you would like to know about the job duties and what kind of time commitment each position has- we will give you a very honest answer.
- Some positions have work that can be done at home in your spare time.
- Committees have a small time commitment.
- They plan events- such as the father/daughter dance.
- Committees schedule their own meetings and plan events during their own time.
- They may be expected to present the meeting plans to the executive board at a board meeting. This is a very easy short presentation, and only to show what you are doing and give updates, as needed.
- This is a wonderful way to assist for any of the PTA sponsored events without a full commitment to the executive board.
For a description of each board position, and their duties, follow this link to find more information: PTA Executive Board Job Duties
Our Annual PTA Election and Meeting will take place on March 23rd. Please make sure that you are a PTA member in order to vote.